We don’t just offer products to stone fabricators; we frequently sell directly to discerning end users as well. Private clients choose to work with us directly because of our exceptional customer service and expertise in the products we offer.
Should you wish to buy marble for use in an upcoming project, you will need to work with a stone fabricator to have your material cut to your specifications or we can also cut your purchase to size for you if you desire, based on specific drawings inclusive of measurements and details as provided by you.
While we do not provide direct installation services, we can introduce you to trusted professionals who will handle the installation for you with the same level of professionalism and care that you can expect from us.
Once you have selected a material and provide the necessary specifications, we can assist you in completing your purchase. On request and at an additional cost, we can provide a 3D visual of how your project could look based on real slabs in stock. Before delivering, we can also dry-lay all pieces on the factory floor and send you photos for reference.
To purchase marble, you will need to complete the following buying process steps:
- Identify your stone fabricator or mason; remember, we can provide this service as well, as long as you provide specific drawings inclusive of stone sizes and details
- Decide upon the specifics of your purchase: material type, minimum length required, edge profile etc.
- Identify the products you are interested in and let us know, so that we can propose the in-stock products that best meet your quality, stylistic and pricing needs
- If you need tiles in a fixed size, please send us the following:
- Type of surface (usually honed or polished)
- Total square metres required
- If cut to size, we need drawings inclusive of stone sizes and details
- In order to reserve materials you will need to put down a deposit. We will then hold the slabs for you.
- Once the material has been ordered, we will deliver the slabs to your fabricator or cut them to size and deliver directly to you!
What to Expect When Purchasing Natural Stone
Stone is a naturally-occurring material, which means that no two stones are created exactly alike. All of our materials contain their own unique veining patterns and colours, making each specimen completely unique. We consider these naturally-occurring variations to be part of the inherent beauty of our products; they are the reason you are able to purchase something that is truly one-of-a-kind. For these reasons, these unique veins and patterns are not considered to be material defects.
It is important to us that all of our clients are aware of this before making their purchase. We want our clients to purchase with crystal-clear expectations, so that they’re overwhelmingly satisfied with the end result.
We offer price protection on all our purchases, so that you can buy with confidence. With over 400 different materials available, we’re confident we can help you find what you’re looking for. If you’d like to browse our samples, please click here